DUTIES AND RESPSONSIBILITIES:
- To operate all activities according to the required operational standards and best practice set out to all staff in the Operating Procedures Manuals and handbooks.
- To work with a team of instructors
- To carry out daily opening and closing procedures in activity areas
- To give due customer care and to meet and greet visitors and groups
- To lead and instruct individuals or groups in various activities organised
- To be responsible for storing and control of all the equipment in the activity areas
- To be familiar with all product offerings at the park to enable upselling of activities to customers
- To check and store signed disclaimer and wavier forms
- To communicate effectively with the Activity Manager and Instructors on all necessary issues
- To ensure involved person reports and record all accidents/incidents and complaints correctly
- To assist with development of programmes and activities particularly corporate team building
- To attend training courses as required and to meet agreed training needs
- Representing the park at conferences/events when necessary
- Any other duties as required by the Activity Manager or General Manager.
- Training and certification in areas such as water sports, high ropes, archery, adventure activities a distinct advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- Good communication skills
- Work experience in similar activity instructor role or with large groups of people of all ages is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- Great customer service skills
- Fluent use of the English language
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confidence working at heights and with large groups
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Seasonal flexibility
For all listed jobs please email your CV along with a cover note to: